Senior Nursery Nurse Required
St Mary’s Pre-school is a small, friendly, long-established Pre-school in the heart of Marlow Bottom. We welcome children and families from all social, cultural and religious backgrounds.
We are currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable supervisor to lead our staff and provide high quality care for pre-school children.
- Diploma in pre-school practice, NVQ level 3 (or equivalent) or above.
- At least 2 years’ of experience of working in an early years setting or have at least two years’ other suitable experience.
- A secure knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Excellent knowledge of child development for children from birth to five years.
- Excellent understanding of child development and of children’s needs.
- Experience and ability to plan and help implement a pre-school curriculum.
- Commitment to working effectively with young children and their families.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Organisation skills and be able to work to deadlines.
- Sound knowledge of child protection and safeguarding procedures.
- A commitment to equal opportunities and understanding of religious and cultural diversities.
- Friendly and flexible approach with good communication skills.
- An enhanced Disclosure and Baring check (DBS) will be necessary for this role.
FOR A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION, AN APPLICATION FORM OR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT OUR CHAIRPERSON: Debbie Degan: 07736 686371 firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION DEADLINE Friday 6th February 2015
Interviews will commence relatively quickly after this date.